- Rochester Permaculture Center
- Incredible Edible Project – one of our sources of inspiration
- Plants for A Future – Edible Plant Identification
- Little Free Library – Public outdoor library installations
- RocShare – Aiding and abetting the sharing economy revolution
- The Snowball Effect – Collectively projects builing a better Rochester.
- Fruition Seeds – Organic seed customized to thrive (in the northeast) and in the northern climates.
These great videos below from our mentors illustrate what Lots of Food is all about!
urban farm, urban farming, public food forests, community gardening, radical, permaculture, edible lawns